Sunday, November 04, 2007

A Mile High

It may be warmer here, in Denver, than it is in Redondo Beach today. Who would have thunk it? It's absolutely beautiful. We spent yesterday in Boulder and I met two new clients via a client in Idyllwild. Bill and Carol have a lovely home and a meditation room that was a perfect place for us to do our work. So far, on this leg of the trip, I've been very blessed to have met many new clients who are eager to do the work they have come here to do. They are all prepared, excited and have received positive comfirmation that their loved ones and guides are, indeed, present in their lives. I have three more working days then we get to play.

Boulder didn't feel like a place I would want to live. I was surprised about that. I've always heard such positive things about that town and it's vibration, but, I guess it just doesn't calibrate well with my energy. I did, however, feel a strong connection with a town called, Westminster. As we drove through it I could feel the positvie vibe build up in me. As it turns out, Deepak Chopra is building a center there. I guess he felt it too. We shall see....