Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Positive Evidence Journal

Keeping a Positive Evidence Journal is a way of reminding yourself that you are, indeed, receiving messages and imput and direction from your Spirit Guides and Angels. Here is a recent entry in my journal.

"Earlier today I scripted to feel calm, safe and protected as I moved through my busy day. I asked to keep an open connection to my Inner Guide and my outer spiritual team to guide me through my day of chores and errands. Shortly after I wrote that, I found myself driving to the car wash after having had breakfast at Good Stuff. My car was covered with soot and ash from the local fires here. I was headed up from the beach, on Avenue F, about to cross Pacific Coast Hwy. The traffic light was green, so I gave it a little gas to make sure I made it through. Then I heard a voice inside my head. "Which way do you want to go?" My foot came off the gas pedal as I contemplated that question. I could go straight through the intersection and into the driveway of the large parking lot in front of Albertson's and around to the car wash....or.....turn left and right into the driveway of the car wash. I decided a left turn was the most direct way and my foot went to the brake to slow down...just then, a car came screaming through the intersection, ignoring the red light. Had I not hesitated I would have been on his front hood. I was safely protected. That is my positive evidence that I am heard. My guides, my teachers, my team, my Angels, my Inner Guide is always pre-paving my day according to my script. And so it is.