Friday, October 26, 2007

Scripting the day.

Here's a sample of a script that may help you think differently about healing.


As I move through my day, I want to feel and experience the evaporation
of tension in my neck and shoulders. The pain in my head is easing as
I type these words. Tension is simply excitement with fear attached.
I hold my excitement and release any fear that may have crept in on old
memories of past experiences that no longer exist. I am new. My day
is new. My life is new. My relationships are new. I attract positive
evidence that I have released past injuries and heartache with love and
forgiveness and therefore I am free to move forward to new fun loving
experiences and healthier, supportive, loving and committed
relationships. Today I want to surrender my old ways of thinking and
being. I want to receive the glorious wave of love and encouragement
from my spiritual team. I am healed today, right now. So it is.