Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm Leavin On A Jet Plane.....

It's that time of year again. It's time for pumpkins, sweaters, boots, and gloves. Not so much if you live in a beach town in Southern California so, I have to travel to get my Autumn fix of blustery cold and crisp weather and perhaps some trees in their fall wardrobe.

This trip, as with all others, is a mix of vacation time and work time. I'll be doing a dozen or so spiritual readings but I will have plenty of time for a Day Of The Dead party on Friday night and some shopping in Boulder and Denver. This will be my first visit to Boulder. I don't know why, but the first time I ever heard about Boulder I thought I'd like to live there. Thirty years later and I'm finally going to see for myself if that is the truth.

First stop? Phoenix for Halloween. Can't miss my babies in their costumes. Shanon has arranged for her friends to come over after the kids are in bed and we're going to have our own seance. Oooooooh.......Spoooky.....

And, Marlie is scheduled tomorrow for an MRI. This baby girl hasn't finished putting us through our paces. Two more months and she'll be a year old. I have a feeling, an intuitive hunch, she's going be ready for a more normal sleep pattern and any health issues will be fully and completely resolved when she is one year old. Bless her heart. She has been an amazing teacher for me and I suspect she has the genetic link for psychic abilities.

I'll be in Denver/Boulder for a week with Karl and Carmelita, the angel Feng Shui Consultant. I'm so excited to see them again. Barbara and Dave and their three blonde cuties are giving me the guest room for a few days before I head back to Arizona. Andra is now 7 and the twins are 6. I gets lots of love when I am with those girls. I'm the California Auntie.

Then, it's back to Arizona for "Celebrate Your Life". www.celebrateyourlife.com Scottsdale has some great restaurants and beautiful shops but I may not have any free time for that. I have a full day class on Friday , keynote speakers on Friday night and Saturday night, three classes on Saturday and Sunday and a full day class on Monday. I'm not sure if I'll be exhausted or energized. Hmmm. I just decided. Yes, I'll be energized. That will be my script for the weekend.

I'm not sure if I'll have access to the Internet while traveling but I'll do my best to keep up with emails. Of course, the cell phone is always on. Leave a message and I'll call you back as soon as I can. Phone readings may have to wait for my return on November 13th.



Have a fun Halloween!