Thursday, September 13, 2007

Were you wondering where I went?

I've been right here. But since I returned from the retreat I've had my daughter and her kids here for two weeks and this week I finished the redecorating job. I've been up and down ladders with buckets of paint, I've been moving furniture and shopping for area rugs. I've filled the garage with old tables, bookcases, bar stools and sofa tables and I'm waiting for Habitat for Humanity to come and pick it all up. I've taken down drapes, put up a new ceiling fan, and planted a fall garden. I've been up at dawn and fall into bed at midnight but it is nearly complete. The 64 inch mega giant television is for sale. It's a Sony rear projection monster that was eating up the space in my living room. I bought it for my mother three years ago because she is a football fan but I couldn't stand it any longer. I'm selling it for $500 which is a quarter of what I paid for it. I'll be listing it on Craigslist. The new Sony LCD High Def, skinny 47" is beautiful and the picture is amazing. It's a much better choice for our space. Anyway, I've been zooming about for two weeks now and still have this weekend to finish up the last of the packing before the truck comes to haul away the unnecessary stuff I've accumulated over the past 20 years. During all of this I've started a new class so I'm studying and practicing throughout the day. Sometimes I amaze my own self.

Something happened to me while I was up north in Mount Shasta. A healing happened. I'm feeling free, I'm feeling empowered, and I'm excited to see what's coming next.

Sorry I've been neglecting my blog.....did you miss me?