Friday, September 28, 2007

FAQ

Can you do a reading on the phone if the client is far away?..........Yes
Do you need a picture or personal object to reach someone who has passed away?..No
If you do a reading on someone who died recently, does it make them earth bound?..No
Does contacting the departed make keep them from moving on?...No
Can you tell if there is a spirit in my house without coming to my house....Most of the time.
Can you do a body scan to check for disease?... Yes
Do you predict the future... No but I can tell you what is likely to happen if you stay on the course you are currently on.
Can you read auras? No, I don't see colors. I feel energies.
Can you make a spirit leave me alone? Most likely but I don't guarantee they won't return if you call them. (even if you are doing it unconsciously
Can you help me with my anxiety disorder? Yes, and depression and habitual behaviors of all kinds.
Do you read Tarot cards? No and I don't read palms or the stars.