Sunday, September 30, 2007

Denver is beautiful today.


I got a couple of emails today asking if I was still blogging. I've been offline because I've been traveling and for some reason my daughter's computer won't let me get to my blog. Shanon, honey? Please get a wireless router.




THIS IS A REPEAT FROM LAST FEBUARY...FOR A CLIENT.

I left Idyllwild last Sunday after a long weekend of channeling and private sessions. I then drove to Phoenix with my dog, Maggie and got to hold my sweetest angels Michael and Marlie. Shanon had called a week before and asked for a reading because she and Danny have suspected a spirit has taken up residence in their home. They sense it. At one point Shanon even saw it a few times out of the corner of her eye, flitting down the hallway. Michael has mentioned that someone keeps opening his bedroom door and coming into his room. Danny, her husband, told her that he came into the house the other day and felt the presence of someone so strongly that he was compelled to search every room and check all the doors and windows.
We waited a few days after my arrival to do the reading because we wanted a time alone, when Michael wasn't glued to my side. During those first days, I, too, noticed a light zoom about. We finally had an evening when Danny was at work and Michael was at his grandparent's house. We settled into the family room with Marlie nearby in her cradle. We lit a candle and as soon as our session began the little spirit appeared. At first she was just a wisp of light, like a sprite. I watched her as she blossomed into a tall and lovely woman figure, with a flower wreath in her hair. I asked her why she was there and she told me that we called her when we were all praying for Marlie. For those of you who don't know this, Marlie was flown to St. Joseph's in Phoenix when she was only three days old. She had to have heart surgery. I had called on all of my friends and family to say prayers for her. If you scroll down to earlier posts you can read all about it. Anyway, this beautiful spirit said she came here to protect her and care for Marlie. Her energy was very sweet and soft. Shanon decided after a bit of time that this entity was like an angel and so she was given permission to stay and watch over our baby. Half-way through the session Marlie began to fuss and cry. I turned to the guardian and asked her to soothe Marlie so we could finish. She went to her and stroked her cheek. The baby settled down immediately. Shanon and I exchanged a look of shear amazement.


I'm in Denver tonight and will be here until Thursday. Shanon just called to tell me she got some pictures developed and one of them shows Marlie's guardian. Several pictures of Michael holding his baby sister were taken, all from the same angle, same camera, same time of day. In all but one, Marlie is looking at Michael. One of them, the one above, she is looking at her guardian. Amazing how the veil is thinning. If you click on the photo it will enlarge.