Monday, August 28, 2006

Busy Busy Busy


Shanon and Michael are here! Hurray! They drove in from Phoenix last Tuesday and we've been on the run since.

Johnny Depp is here. He and his crew of pirates are filming Pirates of the Carribean III in the harbor below my house. The Black Pearl is anchored in front of The Portofino Hotel. The bars and restaurants are full of movie people and look-a-likes. Shanon and I were quite excited about the idea of seeing Johnny again. She was in one of his movies, "Don Juan De Marco", but I'm certain he wouldn't remember her among the hundreds of women in the cast. She kiddingly suggested we give him a pair of her undies to sign....her prego ones. LOL

Now that I have my computer up and running again (it's been down for a week) I have much work to do. I'll be back with a story you're gonna love.

No comments: