Sunday, August 06, 2006

Oh dear...I may have spoken too soon.

I'm slipping....my grip is weakening....I must hold on tight.... I am a dog person, not a dog lover.
Right? Didn't I just write that? (see below)
Oh the slippery slopes of absolutes.
I was in my office, working, hot and sweaty, thinking to myself, "Self, I need a fan in here." Funny.... I had a fan in here just the other day. But, now it's in the bedroom....for the DOG!
AAAARG! I'm becoming a dog lover. NO!
Please don't let it happen....somebody save me from myself! LOL
These four-legged furries have way with those beautiful brown eyes.

*Deep sigh* No worries. I recovered. She's a dog. I'm a person. She's a follower...I'm the pack leader.

I've been watching "The Dog Whisperer" and I love Cesar Milan. He reminds me of a lover I had a few years back. Only shorter.

No comments: