Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My Baby's Baby!

Come on December....come on December....

My daughter is having a daughter in December! Yesterday she had an ultrasound and she's all curled up and perfectly healthy, with all her fingers, toes and necessary attachments. I'm so excited! We don't have a name for her yet as Mom and Dad are still deciding. I guess I'll just call her peanut for now.

Other news from Phoenix. Danny's parents gave the kids a wedding gift option. They could either have Danny's beloved '67 Mustang painted and upholstered in the fashion of a show car, OR build a deck off the upstairs master bedroom, with French Doors and maybe stairs down to the backyard and hot tub. Danny, of course, wanted his Mustang finished. Shanon wanted the new deck. So, they made a deal. Danny believed the baby was a boy,
Shanon believed it was a girl. The deal was, if it's a boy, Danny gets the Mustang cherried out, if a girl, Shanon gets her French Doors and deck. >BIG SMILES!<
I'm not sure when construction begins but I'm quite certain it will be finished before Christmas.

I'm so tickled! I can't stop smiling and so I won't.

No comments: