Sunday, August 20, 2006

Margie is celebrating her birthday!

Margies party was attended by some pretty amazing people. Accountants, psychologists, artists, writers, dancers, bodyworkers, healers and psychics, therapists and a few I didn't get a chance to meet. I met a woman who is a pioneer in infant massage who created a protocol for treating drug exposed infants. As it turns out, she lives on the Esplanade during the summer and in Tuscon in the winter. The Esplanade is the street that runs along the ocean in Redondo Beach. I've been walking back and forth, past her house for years. She'll be in town for another few weeks and we're going to get together for some specific exchange work. I can't wait. I also met a woman who does Cranio-Sacral therapy, which is one of my next trainings. Now all I need is someone who can teach B.E.S.T.

Margie, you're friends are amazing and the party was great. Happy Birthday!


http://www.drrandbodymindtherapy.com/ This is Margies website.

No comments: