Saturday, June 03, 2006

Pisces
















Susan Seddon Boulet is one of my favorite artists.

I received a gift tonight. It's not my birthday today but it is a birthday present that's been waiting patiently to be delivered. It was all wrapped up in paper and ribbon with a lovely card from my friends Bonnie and Wayne. We haven't been able to get together since before Christmas because she's been working a lot of hours building a pond for Kelsey Grammer and I've been .....well, you know what I've been doing. Anyway, my gift is fantastic! I love it, love it, love it! It's note cards and gift cards and Goddess cards of Susan Seddon Boulet's beautiful work. You guys are the best! And interestingly, I was just thinking I needed more Goddess information for an upcoming retreat I'm giving. Yous guys must be psychic! LOL And the new Dixie Chicks album...Woo Hoo! I so love that they are number 1 on the charts. Happy birthday to me....happy birthday to me....happy birthday to meeeeeee eeeeeee. Happy birthday to me.

In one minute, Michael will be three years old. It's almost midnight. Happy birthday my Angel.

No comments: