Monday, June 12, 2006

Faux Pas

In my eagerness to post a story, about how our thoughts, ideas, beliefs and patterns in our unconscious mind are manifested in our physical condition, I gave little thought to the fact that this blog is a public blog. It is viewed, by some, daily. Others drop by from time to time. I also, in my thoughtlessness, neglected to filter my emotions. The subject matter was very close to me. I was quite emotional about it. I'm afraid that is part of who I am. I say what comes to my mind and act on it rather than letting the emotions settle down. Consequently, I have caused someone, maybe more than one someone, pain. It was not my intention and I have apologized. An apology will not erase the situation as a simple tap on a delete button erases a post. However, I do, again, apologize.

The truth is, we all create our reality. We are the only ones who can change the situations, patterns and the beliefs that support our pain and suffering. The process of change requires one to WANT to change. There was my mistake. I wanted the change in what I saw as a diseased and toxic relationship and the relationship is not mine to change. Silly me. I, of all people, should know that change can only occur when we are finished with the lesson. Can't hurry people through it, can't teach that which is not ready to be learned.

No comments: