Friday, March 09, 2007

The first shift.

I've been so very busy for the past year that I've neglected to do much walking on the beach or even walking the dog for that matter. I take her to the dog park everyday so she gets exercise but I am usually on the phone with clients or partners or family, working out the details of life. LOL Needless to say, my body has become weak and flabby and my attitude has suffered. No more endorphins lifting my energy.
On my vision board I have a section about health and fitness. I hung a picture of myself at a time in my life when I was very fit and healthy and I put messages all around it about feeling and experiencing radiant health.
Yesterday, shortly after I did my visualization, I got a phone call from an old friend asking if I would like to go for a walk in morning. LOL. I swear! She wanted to get together at 7am. I thought, "Yikes" I don't usually roll out of bed until 7:30." But, when the opportunity appears in your path, as they say in "The Secret" go for it. So, this morning at 7 my doorbell rang and off we went. The creation of "radiant health" is now.

Here's another creation. I decided I wanted some extra money to start a new venture. I want some recording equipment and a new video camera for some online classes I want to teach. I wanted to earn an extra thousand dollars a week for this new project to get launched. Last week I was getting a facial from an old friend of mine who I used to work with at The Manhattan Club For Women, in Manhattan Beach. She's opened a new facial and skin care studio right down the street from me. While getting my facial and catching up on each others lives she said she really wished I would come and work there to get the massage department up and running. I only need to be there three days a week for a few hours and I can earn as much as....get this.....$1,500 a week. ASK AND IT IS GIVEN.

From Marianne Williamson:

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

"To trust in the force that moves the universe is faith. Faith isn't blind, it's visionary. Faith is believing that the universe is on our side and that the universe knows what it's doing. Faith is a psychological awareness of an unfolding force for good, constantly at work in all dimensions."