Friday, March 23, 2007

Animals show up in readings.

When animals show up during a reading, I can usually tell if they are spirit totems or family pets. If I see an owl or a cougar, it's likely to be a totem message. If it's a dog or cat, it's more likely to be the family pet who has passed on or perhaps a pet message of the dog or cat still living. Yesterday it was a pet message.

I saw the four-legged, fluffy dog during a session with two women. I turned to one of them and said, "Your dog." She got very excited. "Aw, I love my dog. Is he okay? He's going in for surgery."

I looked at the dog and his left hip was expanded. So, I asked, "Is it for his hip?"

"No, his mouth, his teeth. Why? What do you see?"

"His left hip needs to be looked at."

"He's not limping."

"I see a problem with his left hip."

Last night she told me the doctor agreed to xray him and wondered how she knew there was a problem....his hip is deteriorating. He needs medication. She didn't say, "A psychic told me."

Animals show up in dreams and pet spirits sometimes stay with their owners for many years after their death. The ones who were loved deeply and well cared for will stick around for protection and comfort. Your pet spirits visit you in your sleep state and in your waking state. If they can return in the form of another pet they will. Love your pets.