Thursday, July 27, 2006

One of my favorite readings this year....

......took place in March. It was in a hotel lobby in Northern California. We sat down in a quiet corner. I began as usual but instead of seeing his guides or teachers, I saw him, in spirit or energy form. That's rather unusual. But, there he was, standing right in front of us. His root chakra was wide open and full of spark. His second chakra was on fire. It shot out in all directions all around him. We talked about that for quite some time. What it meant, when it started, why is started, how it's affecting his life and relationships, what to do about it...and so forth. When that message was received and understood, we went on the the next thing... His job. I saw him at work. He didn't look happy. So, I asked him. "What's going on with your job? You don't look happy there." The bottom line was that he was about to have a big change in his job. In fact, I saw him doing something completly different and it had something to do with pizza. I questioned what I was seeing several times because I just couldn't imagine this man in the pizza business. But, there it was ....pizza. I said, "You aren't going to stay with the job you have. You're leaving and.....I don't know exactly what but it will have something to do with pizza. You won't be doing it alone either. You have six people working for you. They don't look like pizza delivery people, more like partners or support staff. They look more professional, older, business people."
He seemed to think that wasn't likely. "Pizza?" The session went on for about a half an hour or so when I said, "I think your wife should be here." Not five minutes later she came walking up to us. She said, "I was in the shower and I just knew I needed to be down here." She didn't even bother to put on her make-up. She got dressed and came. This, I was told, was highly unusual. In all the years of their marriage, she's only been without make-up twice. We got a good laugh out of that. "The session continued for a total of 2 hours.

Fast forward three months....

The next time I saw this couple we were sitting in a restaurant drinking beer and eating appetizers. She nudged him with her elbow and said, "Tell Elizabeth what's going on."
He smiled and told me that since his session in March he had decided to leave his job. He started interviewing with a cheese company. He shared with me all the details. This cheese company sells 95% of the worlds pizza cheese. "Oh REEEEAAALLY." Yes, and what's more, there are six department heads who will be reporting to him, if he gets the job. As he was telling me about this company and how great they are, I kept hearing a voice in my head repeating over and over...."Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday....on and on. I finally had to interrupt him and say, I don't know exactly what this means but they're telling me "Friday. You'll know Friday." It was Wednesday. The evening went along and we had a great visit. Friday came and when he came home from work there was still no word on his last interview, other than it was between him and one other candidate. We all sat together in their living room and had one more reading. Nothing about the new job came through. It was all about spirit guides and past lives and ....to tell you the truth, I rarely remember all the details of a reading.

One week later I got a phone call. It was my client. He had received the news.....on the following Friday. He now has a wonderful new, exciting and very well paid job with a great company.

Hmmmph! Pizza!

No comments: