Thursday, July 27, 2006

He's called four times....

He wants to meet me and have a reading but he's not sure what to expect. He made an appointment and cancelled it two days later. He then called back and asked if I would tell him anything 'bad' about the future. He doesn't want to know when he'll die. He called again last night and asked, "What really happens in a reading?" "Do you burn incense and light candles?" "Do you use Tarot Cards?" "Do use crystals?" "Will I feel anything?"

Whoa! Relax, Cowboy! Let's clear away all the movie hype about psychics. I don't wear a turban, I don't look into a crystal ball, I don't burn incense (unless the room stinks) and I don't read tea leaves. I'm clairvoyant. Clear seeing. Nickname, "Woman Who Knows Things." I've done readings in cars, malls, hotel lobbies, parks, grandma's house, but mostly in peoples living rooms. I have tools like, crystals and sage bundles, tarot cards and Runes, but I rarely use them. I sit and take a couple of deep breaths and I'm in the zone. I often say a few words like, "We ask our Teachers, Guides, Angels and Ancestors to join us here. We ask for their loving guidance and information. We thank them in advance for their wisdom, love, protection and guidance. "

I see images. Sometimes I see my client's spiritual energy or aura. Sometimes I'll see their Spirit Guides, sometimes I'll see their Grandmothers. Sometimes I'll see them in a past life. Whatever is shown or told to me, I will describe or translate.

Here's a transcript from a reading I did last month.

"There's a spirit here. It's man. Small. (long pause) No. It's a boy. He's about ten years old. He has dark hair and he's lean and small for his age. (pause) He's not related to you by family or name. He is you." (pause)

Client: "I was very small as a boy."

"More than that, you were a delicate boy. You played gentle games. You didn't like playing sports. It hurt. I see you playing a board game. (long pause) "Scrabble?"

Client: "I loved playing Scrabble!"

"I'm being shown this for a reason. .....Pause.... I see you playing with a girl, a friend. A neighbor or distant relative.

Client: "My cousin. I think. What does she look like?"

"She has long curly light colored hair. Lighter than yours. She has beautiful eyes. She's younger than you. Smaller. She's wearing a dress. It's a sun dress. She has a bow in her hair. She's laughing."

Client: "Yes, that's her. What...(Pause).... Is she .... (Pause)

"She's not in this body anymore."

Client: "This is what I wanted to ask you. Amazing. Is she still around me?"

"Yes. Very much so. She is a beautiful spirit. Very loving. Very supportive and protective of you. I see no reason to ask her to leave you. Sometimes spirits on the other side spend too much time influencing us for their own purposes but she is not like that. She is more ...pause...
She's like an angel but not."

Client: "She's not an angel?"

"No. You see, just because someone passes over does not make them an automatic angel. However, she is very loving and wise, she has not reached Angel status."

Client: "Why is she still here? I mean...I like that she is ...but....is that bad for her? Isn't she supposed to go to the Light?"

"She is Light."

"She's showing me something...wait. (Long pause)
"You were there. She was sick. You were there. She's very grateful. She wants you to know that you are on the right track. I don't know what track that is, but as far as she is concerned, you're doing what you are supposed to be doing. Does that make sense?"

Client: "That's another thing I wanted to ask you. I'm thinking about changing jobs. I really don't like the company I work for. They're very short sighted about things. They aren't ...well...what else does she say?"

"You are changing your clothes? (laughter) She's funny. You're changing your clothes. She says you'll understand."

Client: "Yes. I wear a uniform to work. I hate it. I said it out loud just last night. I don't want to wear these clothes anymore." (sniff)

"She's laughing. She's showing me....(pause).... She's showing me....she's showing me a scuba diver? wait. Yes, a scuba diver. He's working. He's in a beautiful place I've never seen. Um...I've not traveled much so ... This place looks tropical but there is work being done here. Important work. You are there.. You are diving down in the water. You are ... Cleaning? No....saving something. Is is wildlife or ...."

Client: "Oh my God! How did you know that? Yes. I've been wanting to do this....this thing. I don't want to tell you because, well. (Pause) Is it something I should do? I'm kind of afraid it won't pay well and it's far from my family and friends and stuff. But, I really want to go. I guess I just want someone to tell me it's okay."

"Oh yes...it's more than okay. She's very excited about it and so is..... there's someone else here. wait. There's a tall man here. He's wearing a suit. He looks like. The suit looks like a style from the fifties. He's wearing a hat. He's smoking a pipe. He's shoes are two-toned and he's wearing a ring on his right hand. Is this your grandfather?"

Client: "Yes! He (pause). What color is his ring?"

(Deep sigh) "It is gold but it has a stone in it. Give me a minute. It's a blue stone, a sapphire?"

Client: "Yes, that's him. Oh my god! What is he saying?

"He's conservative. Worked hard for his money. Made lots of it. Saved it all. Never took vacations. Never had adventures except the kind you have in business."

Client: "yes"

"He was strict with you. Stern. Cold. He wanted you to be tough. He wanted you ..... hmmm
you didn't feel very good about yourself with him. He knows that. He wasn't accepting of your soft nature. He's sorry. He wants you to know that he loves you. He's sorry. He's kneeling down now....he's next to your chair. He's asking for you to forgive him."

Client: "He was tough on me. He used to call me a sissy. Whenever he came over to our house I would run and put my games away and pull out the football... I pretended to ..."

"He knows. He knew then too."

Client: "He was afraid for you. You're mother was protective and he saw that as a weakness. He didn't want... You're father wasn't around. Where was your father? I don't see him. Oh...(pause)...oh..... So, your father traveled. He worked a lot and you were with your mother all the time. No siblings....I don't see any."

Client: "No."

"So, you were your grandfathers only grandchild?"

Client: "Yes."

"He says you should take off your uniform and go."

Client: "Really? I wouldn't have expected that from him."

"No, I don't suppose you would. But,... He's been through some changes."

Client: "Is Lisa still here?"

"Yes"

Client: "Do they see each other?"

"Now or do you mean regularly see each other?"

Client: "Both, I guess."


so....it went like that for another hour. He asked questions...got answers...felt relieved. He quit his job and flew down to some island to live happily ever after.... lol....gotta go. I have to go meet another client.

No comments: