Friday, July 28, 2006

George W. Bush said....

"This bill...crosses a moral boundary that our decent society needs to respect, so I vetoed it."

President Bush, announcing his veto of the Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act.

Interesting, don't you think? Suddenly he takes moral issue? Executions are okay...bombing another country is okay. Killing thousands of civilians is okay, torture is okay, lying about it is okay, and I'll bet you dollars to donuts he thinks exploding the WTC was okay too, because he okay'd it. He's THE DECIDER.

I'm not the only one who knew the truth about what happened that day. I saw it clearly the day after 9/11. I said to my friend Donna Cook Wright, "This is an inside job...we did it." I believe we allowed this to happen.....where was NORAD? Nobody wanted to hear it. But people are talking about it now. Movies have been made, books have been written...It's all coming out now. Please don't let him get away with it. Wake up America.

Stem cell research will save thousands of lives and improve thousands more. Hundreds of thousands. Millions. He's an idiot. Actually, no, he's not. He's a criminal.

No comments: