Saturday, December 06, 2008

Lightworkers


Light workers use a broad range of healing protocols to assist others and themselves with raising the vibration of their physical, emotional and mental experiences. Not all massage therapists are light workers but if you can find one who is, your massage experience will be exponentially more enjoyable.

My bodywork encompasses my basic Swedish massage training, my lymphatic drainage training, my Reiki training, reflexology and, of course, the work I do as a spiritual healer. Clients don’t come to me for a rub down. If that is all they want or need they can go to the mall for a chair massage. I use guided visualization and meditation techniques, as well as the energy work for clearing emotional baggage. I gently teach as I work and if a message from spirit guides comes through, I share it.

The sessions last for 90 minutes and if a regular massage makes you feel relaxed, a full spectrum massage will take you the point of relaxation and then drop you off into bliss.

I love doing body work. I had planned on retiring that part of my practice but I found that I missed it too much. I feel a wonderfully loving connection with the hands on healing practices.

Good bodywork is essential for creating radiant health. Good nutrition, clean water, deep sleep, fun exercise and bodywork of the most excellent kind will ensure a better quality of life.

Get a full spectrum massage once a month for a year and see if you don’t feel like a different person!