Wednesday, December 17, 2008

How I met Saint Jerome


Nearly ten years ago I worked in a tiny day spa in Manhattan Beach where I rented a room for my massage practice. I tried to keep my psychic/spiritual work separate from my bodywork but I wasn't very successful at it. It's hard not to tell people you massage that you can see the spirits around them especially if the spirits are adamant about communicating.

R.S. heard from a patient of his that I was "The lady who knows things." so he made an appointment. In the dark of my room he asked if I could see any spirits around him. One tall spirit showed himself to me. He had the body type of Abraham Lincoln with high cheekbones and a lean face with hallowed cheeks. He had a long white beard and a red cloak. I described what I was seeing to R.S. exactly as I was seeing it. He asked me if I could please tell him the spirits name. The spirit answered, "Jerome."

Jerome showed me that a baby was coming into R.S.'s life and it would be a boy. He was to be named Michael. He had blonde curls and beautiful blue eyes. He said this child was very spiritual and gifted and that he would be a powerful healer and teacher. His mission was to bring together the churches and religions of the world to work together and accept their differences. He had a great deal to say to R.S. As it turned out, R.S.'s girlfriend was pregnant and he wasn't sure what to do or how to tell his parents. He was raised in a very strict Catholic home and felt great trepidation with the conversation that was going to have to take place. By the end of his session he felt he had received the direction and guidance he was looking for.

Two weeks later R.S. returned. He had flown home to Chicago to give his parents the news. He told them all about "The lady who knows things." and everything that transpired in his session. He described Jerome just as I told him he looked. His mother jumped up from her chair and ran to her desk saying, "Saint Jerome!" She returned with a magazine and on the cover was this picture you see above. This is the spirit who showed himself that day.

He has been with me in every session since. He is a remarkable soul and I am grateful for his guidance, wisdom and assistance with the work that I do.

R.S's girlfriend gave birth to twin girls nine years ago today. I was shocked! But, soon after, the golden haired boy arrived with his blue eyes and brilliant spirit. He is already showing signs of advanced spiritual knowledge. He gets messages from guides and he is only 6 years old. He was told that he will be given special gifts when he is 10. He is "The boy who knows things."