Thursday, June 05, 2008

Support For Hillary Clinton Supporters

In the past thirty plus years that I have been voting, I have had plenty of experience with the period of grief following the announcement of the oppositions victory. When George W. Bush won in 2003 I was devastated and it took me, well, frankly, I still haven't recovered and neither has our country.

So, I want you Hillary lovers and supporters to know that I do understand your pain and disappointment. I know your anger and resentment. I know your sadness and fear. Things are not as they seem. Much more will be revealed in the coming months that will help you to feel strong again, and hopeful again. Be patient. Change is coming and you will feel a new breeze of fresh air.

Lick your wounds, recover your pride, stand strong and let's get back to the work we all know needs to be done.