Friday, June 06, 2008

A Script For Friday 6/6/08

As you know, scripting is a tool we use to set an intention for how we want to FEEL. Emotional vibrations are the energy we send out, like a radio wave, a call, a shout to the universe and what is returned to us is the same vibration in the form of opportunities and experiences with the same vibration. It's like an echo. If you want to experience new opportunities and create a vibration higher and lighter than what you have been experiencing, you must first shift your vibrational output. It all starts with you.

Start by asking yourself how you are feeling right now, in the present moment. Where does the needle fall on your emotional gauge? If you were looking at the fuel gauge in your car or truck and the needle was in the red zone, nearly empty, or the needle was all the way over to the right side of full, you would know within a few gallons, how much fuel you had in your tank. It is the same with your emotional, vibrational guage.

Close your eyes and receive a few deep, relaxing breaths from the universe. You are not alone in this process or any process for that matter. You have guides around you and more importantly, you have your inner, intuitive coach, or your higher-self, or your over soul. Ask your intuitive inner coach to show you the gauge to your emotional, vibrational output. From left to right you will read the numbers from 20 to 1000. It never goes below 20 and rarely above 700, but there it is. If the needle is falling around 50 to 100 you are feeling despair, regret, anxiety. If you are feeling craving, hate, or scorn your needle will land around 150 to 175. Let's say you want to amplify your vibration and take a baby step up the vibrational tone scale to 200 or 250, which is affirmation, trust and courage. How about up higher to willingness and optimism at 300?

Imagine that below the guage is a dial or knob that controls where you set your intention, like the volume knob on an old radio. Turn up the volume. Turn up the vibration to a higher, lighter frequency. Do you want to feel acceptance and forgiveness? Turn the knob to 350. Do you want to feel inner peace and love? Turn the knob to 600. Let that be your set point for the day then handwrite or type your intentional script.

Here is a sample script:

"Today is a beautiful new day. Today is a new beginning and another opportunity to raise my awareness and to feel hopeful.(310) I want to feel gratitude for this day and this new opportunity. I want to feel my heart open up with trust that, as I love, I am loved. (500) I want to feel confident that I am being my authentic self and that I am in alignment with my primary intention of being connected to Spirit, to God, to my Intuitive Inner Coach. I want to feel peaceful (600) and trust (250) that I am taking the steps to release (250) and surrender any old habits, ideas, memories, emotions, or beliefs that separate me from the experience of LOVE.(500) I deserve to raise my vibration all the way to happiness and inner peace. (600) I know this is so, and so it is."

Create a word or mantra for your day that will align you with your script.
Such as, "I am LOVE." or "I am PEACE" or "OM". Throughout the day, whenever you feel off your emotional, vibrational set point, take a few deep, relaxing, soothing and connecting breaths and repeat your mantra several times. Your cells will begin to activate these feelings to be automatic. You will begin to create the neuro pathways needed to have this experience be more consistant.

If you take the time to do this everyday for thirty days you will see the positive evidence all around you.
.