Monday, April 14, 2008

Reading Energies

The first time I 'plugged in' to the Universal Energy Field or UEF, I was four years old. I don't remember getting a jolt, but I do remember leaving my body and expanding my conscious awareness into the expanded mind of the field. When I returned to my body I was full of questions. "Why am I here?" "What am I supposed to be doing?" I remember it as if it happened a moment ago.

Later, when I became a massage therapist at 29 years old, I began to notice that I could feel energy in my clients bodies. I could feel where it was light and open and where it was closed and dense. I became interested in playing with the energy and getting it to move or change. I read books about healing with touch, like, "Joy's Way" and I signed up for a metaphysical meditation class with Royce Morales.

After a few years of playing with the human energy field, or HEF, I began to ask the energy questions. "What are you saying?" "What memory are you?" "What emotion are you?" I got answers back. My intuitive message center that I learned to trust gave me all the information I needed to assist my clients to heal.

The natural development of this 'gift' lead to the visual aspect. I would ask to see the truth about something and an image would appear. I asked to speak to a clients over-soul, higher-self, or guides and I would see them and communicate with them. Over the years of daily practice with clients the 'gift' became more and more powerful, until I could ask any question and get the answer.

My daughter called crying because her wedding rings were missing. "Mom, do your thing, please. Where are they? Did someone steal them?" I plugged into the Universal Energy Field and looked for them. I saw them in a dark place. There was no light shining on them. They were in a box, in a garage. I assumed, her garage.

It was true. They were in a box in her father-in-laws garage, shipped to Phoenix by accident during their move from Simi Valley.

When I plug into the energy field, I now get a jolt. My body jumps and I sometimes let out a bit of a squeal. It's instantaneous and the answers come quickly.

I'm sharing this now because so many people think this thing that I do is unique, unusual and for the 'gifted'. It is not. It is an ability we all possess. Because of my many years of daily practice, my sixth sense is more acute. However, everyone possesses a sixth sense. Some have allowed it to atrophy, but if you exercise it, it will be your greatest assest.