Thursday, April 24, 2008

I received this thank you today....how lovely.

Dear Elizabeth:

Thank you sooooo…… much for seeing me today and inviting me to have an in person meeting with you. Wow, what a wonderful experience!! Immediately upon entering your sacred space, delightful, cool chills were running down my spine.

The beings you connected with touched upon the issues at hand and the answers to the questions you gave me, resonated at a very deep level. You have such a kind, warm, loving supportive spirit, and a great sense of humor.

I have been searching for the answers outside of myself, for guarantees that everything will be alright. But you made me remember that by standing in my own place of power everything else will fall into place.

Thank you for connecting me with my spirit guide and abundant support team, giving me a glimpse of what lies ahead, setting some powerful intentions for personal transformation, giving me some simple tools to reprogram my neurological pathways to make me happy and whole again.

By the end of the meeting my entire energy had shifted. I arrived with a lot of fear, anxiety, and all of my energy centers, heart, throat and stomach felt heavy and blocked. When I left, this burden has lifted, replaced with light and happiness. Now, there is a feeling that no matter what lives presents me with, I’ll be safe. I feel peaceful and want to hug the whole world. There is an abundance of gratitude in me, right this moment, where there was little before. When I left I started to be thankful for everything and in return I got so much love back from the universe –in my heart.



There were so many useful tools you gave me, and I am not sure how much of that I was ready fully hear and absorb right now. I hope to sign up for your intuitive live course in the future. If one meeting can be so uplifting, imaging what a change such a course would make.
I will recollect our meeting again tonight before I go to bed and recall some of the techniques and advice given.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you Elizabeth and be blessed, blessed, blessed, so very much blessed every second of every day.

Namaste,
Gabriela