Saturday, April 26, 2008

Digging for Facts and Figures

The triple bottom line: People, Planet, Profit. When you put people and the planet first, profit follows.
I'm knee deep in finding all of the Fortune 500 companies that have adopted the triple bottom line successfully. I'm on a mission. Anybody know of a company or business near you in the flow of this new idea? Big companies and small businesses are changing the way they do business and changing how people shop. Please tell me all about them. I will interview them for my article. It will be good exposure for them. People are getting hip to buying from companies that are going Green and putting people first, adopting spiritual values and practices for humanity, mother earth and the flow of prosperity. We are no longer willing to continue the old ways of doing things. I'm so pleased.