Monday, June 18, 2007

Paranormal Sightings

Some of you received an email from me several weeks ago with a link to a video news story aired on May 20th in Lima Peru. The footage showed fifty or so light orbs floating over the city for about 30 minutes. There was no explanation given by the experts interviewed, of what these orbs or UFOs could have been, but the video is amazing. Keith Olbermann did a segment about a UFO over O'Hare airport last November. There were no photos but plenty of reports from pilots, baggage handlers and airport security. In February clients and friends asked me if I had heard about the 'light orbs' seen over New Mexico. I hadn't and didn't bother to investigate, because, well, I like to consider myself, SANE!

Then again....Minds are like parachutes. They operate best when open.

I realize the acronym U.F.O. stands for unidentified flying object and doesn't necessarily mean aliens from other planets, as I am accustomed to thinking. I was brought up in the age of old black and white movies of planetary invasions of space creatures that scared the bejeezus out of me. My mother promised me there were no such things as flying saucers or Martians or people from outer space. I chose to believe her. Consequently, I have closed my mind to any such craziness because Momma said so. And, because I don't want to be a believer. The idea, even the term UFO turns me off and I start thinking of crack pots and weirdos.

In the early 1980s, Shirley MacLaine wrote, "Out On A Limb" about her adventures in meditation and travels to Peru and such. I enjoyed her book and soaked it up all the way to the point she mentioned UFOs and alien teachers and masters. That's when I put the book down and wrote her off as a nut case. That was 25 years ago. Since then I've not given it any thought, until now.

Since the November sighting over O'Hare and the report of light orbs over New Mexico, and now the live video clips of them over Lima, Peru, Mexico and Argentina, I'm having to readjust my perception and beliefs to be more open.

I had sent the email and video clip to several friends and primarily to my colleagues who are healers, intuitive messengers and teachers. I kept the message short and simple, something like, "What do you make of this?" I have received back some interesting information.

One teacher wrote, "They've come to help us out of this mess we've created."
Another wrote, "They're Angels coming to prepare us."
One wrote, "I don't know what the hell they are but when you find out let me know."

Alex says they are not from another planet but from another dimension. We are shifting out of our old outmoded consciousness into a new, expanded awareness of who we really are. The Earth is shifting. It is tilting and north is not true north any longer. Planets are constantly moving and spinning through space at about 40,000 miles an hour. As they move and shift the energy changes. We are about to see significant change in about 2012 when the planets are in such a position as to open a star gate so that we can evolve. Those people who are still sitting on their couches eating Cheetos and watching re-runs of Gunsmoke will be left behind in the three dimensional plane but those who are open, learning, reaching, will evolve.

I don't know about all of that. Last year I went to a funeral for my friends mother. Her church put on a slide show of what to expect when Jesus returns. I had to sit through it even though every nerve in my body wanted to scream. It was a crude, 1950s slide show of cartoon drawings of a grave yard. Angels came down from the sky and opened a curtain of clouds to reveal Jesus floating down from Heaven to gather up all the dead people who have been waiting for him since his last trip here. It was made for kindergartners I think. I dismissed it as something her church teaches, like so many churches who teach fairy tales. But, if the story was written in terms our little monkey brains could understand, and not in energetic, metaphysical terms, then perhaps it's all the same. It's not Jesus the man returning, it Christ Consciousness the energetic awareness that will be able to move through the thinning veil between dimensions.


So, are these light orbs the angels and are the stars and planets aligning to open a star gate to allow us to evolve in Christ Consciousness as my friend said? Or are all of these recent sightings just a coincidence, an unexplainable phenomenon, a trick of lighting and photoshop?

Beats me but I've decided to keep an open mind.

If you are interested in these videos go to YouTube and do a search for UFOs. Some of the clips are very interesting.


Now I'm out on a limb.....