Wednesday, June 13, 2007

And another thing....


A long ago memory surfaced while I was stranded in the desert last week. Maybe twenty or more years ago I went to see an amazing psychic. It was my very first reading and one of the first things she said to me was this;
"They're showing me a cactus. It's one of those that looks like it has arms and stands tall. This is symbolic of your current energy. Like a cactus you have much to offer people. They can survive by drinking from your juices. You can even feed them. You have beautiful flowers that attract others. But, you have thorns that keep people at a safe distance. You have much to give if you will allow others near you."
I remembered this because I was wondering what I would do if I was really stranded. I mean, like lost in the desert. One thing the desert has plenty of is cactus. Yep, I'd survive.