Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The things I've studied and stuff I do....

In the past 25 or so years, I've studied and/or have been certified in:

Anatomy
Physiology
Psychology
Swedish Massage
Manual Lymph Drainage
Complete De congestive Physiotherapy
Hypnotherapy
Neuro Linguistic Programming
Nutrition
Metaphysical Transformative Meditation
Acupressure
Reflexology
Reiki
Psychic Awareness Training
Avatar
Religious Science
Psych-K (Psychological Kinesiology)
Astro-traveling ( I know, I know, it sounds a bit 'out there', but it's true. I'll write about that someday.)

You'd think I'd be finished, wouldn't you? No. I'm now going to take Craniosacral Therapy and I'm going to take Ray Castellino's Process Workshop. They're a must. These trainings will shift my work in the most amazing way. Not by what I do, but how I do it. In fact, these classes will change me, I suspect. I can feel the change coming. Another shift in consciousness. A higher vibration. I know this because I see it in the people who do this work. I feel it pour off of them. I'm never wrong about these things. Well, except for the MLD training and the Complete Decongestive Physiotherapy.....I never use that stuff. Even though they taught me more about the lymphatic system than most doctors learn in medical school. It was intense.

So, that's the stuff I've studied. Here's the stuff I do.

I'm a Healing Minister with The Universal Life Church (I perform weddings and baptisms, assist at funerals and counsel the sick and dying. I perform psychic readings, I teach metaphysical meditation, and I still do bodywork. I am slowly, and I do mean ssloooowly, writing a book about some of my case studies, at the same time channeling another book. My days are very busy. Tonight I attended a meeting for the Progressive Democratic America and heard a speaker discuss immigration issues and bills in the House and the Senate. Yep, I'm a busy woman.