Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Oh My Godness!

The Idyllwild healing weekend was amazing! When I got home last night I was still on fire from all of the incredible energy we created in the center where we worked. There were five of us, a team of healers, joined together for a clear and holy intention to assist and teach. Each of us has our own specialties and they were woven together perfectly. It was magical.

Sept 17th marks the birth of a new movement in Idyllwild. Idyllwild Healing Arts. I guess I'm going to be spending more time in the mountains. That's funny. I saw myself in the mountains for years and thought it would be near the Grand Canyon. Then I thought I was going to be in Denver. Now I know....it's right here in my backyard.

I've been reading the feedback emails from some of the 35 or so participants. All I can say is, I am humbled. We changed lives this weekend. God! I love what I do.

No comments: