Saturday, September 09, 2006

It's time....

Over the years I've written and posted my opinions about what I believe our country and our leaders have done in their lust for war and profits. I heard them lie on national television about WMD's and 9/11 conspiracy notions. I knew they were lies just like I knew when Bill Clinton lied to us. I'm very sensitive to energies and I'm rarely wrong.

I practically screamed for a better plan, a plan of diplomacy and patience. I wanted more time for the training of our newly enlisted young men and women. I begged for more armor and more oversight. But, I wasn't heard. I'm nobody here in blogland and my letters to President Bush, I'm sure, were tossed aside. The form letters that were returned said as much. I felt so helpless. Nobody seemed to listen back then.

Well, it's a new day, a new year...five years later the truth is finally coming out. I hope everyone is listening. I pray everyone is learning.

It's time to impeach Bush and call for Rumsfelds resignation. I want the world to see what being an American really means. Take back America from the extremists and show the world how Democracy works.

http://www.slate.com/id/2149322

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/politics/2003250558_report09.html

No comments: