Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Our New First Family



It's over. I am as grateful for the end of this campaign as I am for the results. We made a good choice, I believe. One thing I know for certain is that no matter which one we had elected we would still have times ahead of disappointment and times of pride in our choice. I see great things ahead for America and, of course, trying times as well. No presidency is without challenges. I pray for this family to be safe, well and strong.

Our new leader asked us to be of service. He said this is not about him it is about us. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We all need to do our part to make our country strong again. To be the great leaders of peace, prosperity and Democracy for the world of countries and cultures and the Planet Earth to recover, each of us needs to be of service.

If you are disappointed in the results you will need time to heal from the lies that were repeated daily until some were hypnotized into believing them. I hope you will find, within you, the determination, courage and willingness to move forward together. I hope you will find it in your heart to support the new vision and direction for Peace and Prosperity of all.


We are Americans. We are all patriotic. We all want what is best for our country, our people and the world. Let's get to work.

P.S. I received this today.... "Rosa sat so Martin could walk. Martin walked so Obama could run. Obama ran so our children could fly."