Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Celebrate Your Life, The Good News!

The Celebrate Your Life Conference this month was held at the new Sheraton in downtown Phoenix and it was wonderful. I had a chance to be with some of the greatest minds in new age science and spirituality. Gregg Braden, Wayne Dyer, Bruce Lipton, Marianne Williamson, Alberto Villoldo, and many others.

I was most impressed with Gregg Braden's presentations on the technological advances measuring the electromagnetic fields of the Earth as well as the human heart. There is a project that is monitoring the vibration of human consciousness and its effect on the magnetic field of the Earth. His work and the work of his collegues is impressive and encouraging. The global shift I learned about via my psychic work now has the science to explain it. The hope that 'we' will collectively respond to this change with love instead of fear is what moves me to do my work. Gregg Braden encouraged me to continue with what I teach.

With that, I will start a new class in January. It is a six month class designed to advance clients with their abiltiy to shift their emotional vibration to the higher fields, from fear, anger, resentment and disease to willingness, courage, love and enlightenment.

We are alive at a remarkable time. We have the power to affect the change we are experiencing in a positive way. We have the science and spiritual technologies to create a brilliant future for our planet and our children. Please join the party!

www.greggbraden.com
www.glcoherence.org
www.elizabethaleccia.com