Monday, October 13, 2008

My script for today

Woohooo! Summer is really over now. I'm wearing my cashmere robe and I've turned on the heater in my office. I LOVE this time of year. We've had some cold and severe winds blowing through Southern California and the sunrise this morning is gorgeous because of it. Sunrise is my favorite time. It's quiet. The neighbors haven't started up their cars and their kids are still sleeping. The beach is empty of tourists and the teenagers and their surfboards haven't arrived yet. There are a few of us brave souls walking in the retreating shadows of night, watching the the reflection of the early light on the waves.

Sunrise is the promise of a new beginning. It's a fresh start. Each day brings an abundance of new opportunities and potential. I am reaffirming that we are in the flow of a greater good than we can yet imagine. I am allowing myself to be guided by the invisible hand of my highest good today.

Here is my script for today.

I am willing to feel courageous as I move through my day today. I want to be filled with loving patience and energy as I care for my mother and confront my resistances to completing my website. I am the source of my fears, stubborness and resentments as well as my grace, love and wisdom. Today I choose kindness to be my point of attraction. I am in the eye of the storm. I am in the peace and calm and Light. I am peace and grace and love. I manage my energetic output to be at a higher vibration for me and everyone I come in contact with. I trust this process of change. I trust we are moving into a new and improved way of thinking and being. We are the change we've been asking for and I am grateful that I am a witness and willing participant of the great shift of our awareness. This is a great beginning. I know this is so, and so it is.