Thursday, August 07, 2008

Dreams

Okay, all is well. Blogger had an issue, it is resolved and we're back in business.

I've written a bit about dreams and their messages before. Clients often will call asking for clarification about dreams they've had. Well, last night I had one that didn't take much digging to find the meaning and message.

I was on a military base teaching my spiritual intuition class to a mixed class of civilians and military personnel. There were many distractions and interruptions from people walking through the class when we were in a guided meditation and from clients walking in late pushing strollers with their babies and an interruption from the person who scheduled and organized the class. We had to move from one area to another. I was calm and focused, for the most part, but it was beginning to get to me. I took a deep breath and started in again with the chapter on Source Energy. I looked into the face of a soldier who at first looked disbelieving but after two or three more sentences I could see his confusion melt into understanding, and enlightenment.

I have been experiencing many obstacles with launching the larger class material and there have been moments when I was nearly ready to give up. Something in me pushes me to persist. I script for courage and guidance. I script for patience and understanding. I script for abundant prosperity so that I can move forward with my creation. The dream was telling me that if I persist, as I move over and around the obstacles, I will succeed in delivering the materials that will lead to the enlightenment to those who are seeking it.

Determination, perseverance, tenacity, and courage are in me.