Friday, February 16, 2007

With permission...

Dear Linda,

I received your check and letter today. Thank you. I’m glad you are determined to move forward in your growth and awareness. The reason I am so adamant about you not using alcohol or drugs during our work is because they separate you from your feelings. They separate you from God. The most important part of our work is in the feeling part of our awareness. That is the chakra where we receive our communication from our Higher Self. Alcohol and drugs distort reality and feelings in such a way as to send us off on the wrong track.

When we were on the phone the last time I was having such a hard time understanding your level of emotions in relation to your words. They were disconnected. I was confused but as soon as you said you had been drinking it made perfect sense. I’m so glad you told me. On the days we work together you need to be absolutely present. The only way you can do that is by avoiding any and all drugs and alcohol other than what your doctor prescribes.

Here’s the truth about growth. You must “FEEL” your way out of a reality. To create a new reality, you must “FEEL” it. Emotions, beliefs, thoughts, identities, and decisions are all energy. All things are energy. This computer is energy, your clothes are energy, the room you are in is energy….when you break things down to their smallest part, all you have is energy. In order for you to grow out of your present reality is for you to learn to feel. Feel, not only your emotions but feel all things on an energy level.

If you want to work with me on this, then there will be homework. If you really are determined to evolve beyond this reality you have created, into a new reality ….one you prefer…..then you’ll have to commit to working every day. One hour a day. The exercises I will give you are fun and mind expanding. They are relaxing and calming so that you won’t have a desire for alcohol.

Are you ready to heal?

I love you,

Elizabeth