Saturday, February 10, 2007

'Channeling' is different than a 'reading'...

Okay, so in the previous post, I didn't mention this part of a reading. It simply isn't possible to write about all of the things I do in one post. I swear I'll write a book about all of this one day.

So, channeling. Hmmm. Okay, in a reading or session or treatment, as Andra likes to call it...(she's six years old) sometimes an entity will come into our healing space and have a strong need to communicate for themselves, using my body, my voice. In the past year this has happened many times. Usually it is a group of spirits who have chosen to come here to teach. Occasionally, it's someones relative, father, mother, husband.... I will give agreement and they move into me. I feel as if I'm in the backseat of my car and someone else is driving. They say what it is they need to say, and more importantly, they get to 'feel' the closeness of being with the loved one they have left behind. This is not the most effective way of doing this work. I only allow it for certain people and only for a few minutes, unless I am working with the enlightened teachers, in which case, the session may last for hours.

I hope that answered your question....

You know, anyone can email me by clicking on that little envelope at the bottom of a post. Feel free to ask me anything and I will answer. I don't allow comments posted on this blog but I will answer your question either publicly, here, as many people may have the same question, or privately in a return email. Or, you can send a link to a post to anyone you think would benefit from the information here.

Today is my sister Vicky's 60th birthday! Last year at this time she wasn't sure if she would live this long because she was diagnosed with a very aggressive form of cancer. In fact, she had two cancers. She had surgery, chemo and radiation. Tonight we celebrate! She is cancer free and her hair is growing out. It's curly and beautiful. It's Mai Tai's at the Mermaid! We are blessed!