Wednesday, May 31, 2006

God's Splendor of Spring


This photograph was taken recently in California, just east of Bakersfield.

I'm leaving Denver tonight to return to California. I've been here for ten days, meeting new people, seeing new things and falling in love with three little blonde angels. Andra is six, and Leah and Jessie are four and a half, twins. Their parents, Barbara and Dave have been very generous to allow me to stay in their guest room for many of these nights in Colorado. I also stayed with Karl and Carmelita in Castle Rock. It has been a glorious journey, a spiritual avalanche.

As some of you know, I was told, back in January, that it was time to 'channel'. I channel information but I was told that it was time to channel a spirit. I've been doing this work for nearly 30 years and, still, the idea frightened me. Well, I got over it and Friday night during a reading, a beautiful spirit I call Lotus Lady, came into the room to answer some questions. At one point, early in the session she nodded to me in such a way, that I knew it was time. I was ready. I let go of all of my fear and allowed the process to proceed. My clients, a couple, had been busy taking notes of their session. There is so much information that comes through that clients want to record it, either by electronic means or the old fashioned paper and pen method. As she was busy writing she noticed that my voice had changed, I went from third person to first person. She looked up from her paper and my face had changed, as well. I felt like I was sitting in the backseat while someone else drove my car.....heheheh. It was pleasant and not at all uncomfortable.

I've been doing many readings here in Colorado and I've decided that I like working with couples most of all. The healings show up immediately. Their friends notice, their children notice, even the family dogs are affected.

I'll be coming back to the Denver area in September to give a seminar...."Women, Power and Wisdom" Now back to California.

No comments: