Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Doing some research....

I have been looking back over the books that have had the most profound influence on me over the years. I dug out a couple to bring with me on this trip. One I've mentioned before, on my old blog, "Living In The Light" by Shakti Gawain. On the back cover it says:

Living In The Light shows us a new way of life-becoming "a channel for the creative power of the universe." The key is in learning to listen to your intuition, and to act on it at all times, even at the risk of going against old patterns, expectations, and belief systems. The rewards are personal fulfillment, aliveness, and creativity, as well as complete transformation of the world around us.

I read this book in 1986 and it was quickly on the top of my favorites list. This and A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson.

No comments: