Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Avatar Master

The word Avatar has been tossed around in Internet games and such, and consequently has lost it's original meaning. Harry Palmer, of Star's Edge International, defines Avatar as, An Enlightened Being taking on a physical form or incarnation.

And from Wikipedia:

The word "avatar" derives from the Sanskrit word Avatāra, meaning "incarnation" and usually refers to the deliberate descent of an immortal or divine being into the mortal realm for a special purpose. The term is used primarily in Hindu texts. For example, Krishna is the eighth avatar (incarnation) of Vishnu the Preserver, whom many Hindus worship as God. The Dasavatara are ten particular "great" incarnations of Vishnu.


However, if you take Star's Edge training, you too can become an Avatar. I am an Avatar Master. All that means is I took a couple of weeks out of my life to learn and experience a Divine protocol that allowed me to experience myself as "pure awareness floating in pure awareness." That is what I wrote in 1992 about my experience of the Avatar training. To say it was enlightening is to say the very least.


Twenty years ago, June 10th, I had a life changing trauma when I fell from my balcony into a real life, made-for -TV episode of what I call, "As My World Turns" Yes, I fell over the side of a cinder block wall, in a backwards sumersault. I remember every thought that went through my mind as I felt my fingertips lose their grip. As I write this I can feel the concrete texture slide off of my fingers. I remember every detail, every word spoken, every sensation of that day and the following months of recovery.

Five years later, almost to the day of that fall, I met Theresa Dale, my Avatar Master. I was lead to her by a friend who was trying to persuade me not to follow my doctors orders, which was surgery, but instead, to seek the help of a Naturopath. A Naturopath is a doctor of natural medicine. If I could heal my gall bladder naturally, without letting someone cut me open, I was all for it.

OOOPS! Client just arrived.....stay tuned. >grins<

Okay, I'm back.

I went to Dr. Dale's office in Westwood, California. She had me fill out a lengthy questionnaire about all kinds of my bodily functions and emotional conditions, including a description of body excretions. Does your poop float or drop to the bottom of the bowl? How often do you experience lose stools? How often do you urinate? Do wake at night to use the bathroom? How often?Rather personal, don't you think?

Her questionnaire gave her an overall idea of my state of wellness. She looked at my eyes, my tongue, my fingernails then proceeded to muscle test me for a precise diagnosis.

"You have a gall bladder disruption. Let's start with that. Take these herbs three times a day then follow these instructions for a gall bladder and liver flush." She handed me a sheet of paper then went on to say that my pituitary and thyroid were compromised and I needed these other herbs. I was to return in a week, after the flush. Since I was willing to do anything to avoid surgery I decided to follow the instruction to the letter.

It was gross. I mean really gross. After a week of taking GB Plus, I had to drink a glass of water with Epsom salts in it and go to bed. The next day I was to drink more and then before bed that day, I was to drink a cup of olive oil, chased with fresh squeezed grapefruit juice. Nasty, gaggy stuff, olive oil, when it isn't in a bowl with balsamic vinegar and garlic. After drinking the oil I was instructed to lie down on my right side and go to sleep. The next morning, all of my gall stones were floating in the toilet. There were hundreds of them. They looked like little green emeralds. All the pain was gone and I felt fantastic. No surgery, no chemical medications, no fuss. Well, maybe a little fuss.

After that I trusted this woman with all of my illnesses. One thing that had been bugging me was a pain I had in my upper back. After the accident and subsequent surgery, I was no longer paralysed but I did have discomfort, sometimes to the point of having to stay in bed for a day or two. My spine doctor said the rods and hardware they installed were not going to come out so I would just have to learn to live with the pain. So, for five years, I did.

Dr. Dale said, "That's just a belief. Everything you experience you are creating from a belief."

"HUH? No, didn't you hear me? I fell off of a balcony. I was paralysed from the waist down. I have steel rods in my spine. This is not a belief, it really happened." Frankly, she kind of pissed me off. How dare she say I'm creating my pain. Did she think this was all in my head? Can't she see the scar? I'm not a hypochondriac.

Then she told me about the work that Harry Palmer was doing and his amazing work called, "Avatar". I decided to sign up. She was "delivering" (they don't call it teaching) the following month so I made arrangements to be away for ten days and drive to Agoura Hills to a ranch where twenty other people shared several houses and gathered together in the big house for our sessions.

The first couple of days were a struggle. I really didn't want to believe I created all of my life experiences. Not all of them anyway. Why in the world would I do that? I was a reluctant student, resistant to the new experience. Most of the time she read from a manual, the words of Harry Palmer. Then she would send us out to practice the tools. The exercises were designed to increase our extra
sensory perception. By day three I felt different. On day five I felt amazing. I had an experiential understanding, not an intellectual knowing of the materials. I got it completely. I was pure awareness, floating in pure awareness.

I walked outside and was ready to ask the big question. What belief do I have that is creating the experience of pain in my back?

I immediately saw an incident from my past. It was a beautiful, hot summer day in August of 1965. The house was quiet because my mother had told us to turn off the television. It was all about the Watts riots that were only a few miles away. I could see the curtains in my room moving in the breeze. I heard the kitchen phone ring and my mothers high, sweet voice, "Hello?" She was quiet for a moment, then let out a little cry, "Oh no! Oh my God. Please tell him we love him and we'll see him as soon as we can."

I leaped off of my bed and ran to the kitchen. The look on my mother's face as a combination of shock, disbelief, and fear. I asked her what had happend. This is the conversation.

"It's your Uncle Herman. He's hurt his back."

"Is he going to die?"

"No, Honey, but once you hurt your back, you're in pain for the rest of your life and it gets worse as you get older."

Ta-da!

That was it. During a time of fear I heard that message and programmed it into my data base. When I hurt my back, that belief was activated and my body responded with the creation of pain. I was astounded at how simple this experience was. I immediately used the Avatar protocol and the pain went away that second. That was in April of 1992 and the pain has not returned. I dis-created it.

more on this later.....