Thursday, January 11, 2007

Winter Schedules

Idyllwild Healing Arts has asked me to return for the weekend of January 27th and 28th. Steven suggested I do an open channel session instead of the personnal readings. I think that's a great idea. I'll do two sessions each lasting three hours. I hope some of you can make it. It's icy and cold up there right now but there are so many wonderful little cottages and cabins for rent and the best restaurants and music you can find anywhere. I always enjoy myself when I go. In fact, I love it, love it, love it....

I'll be in Denver soon. It's a tough time of year for traveling there but babies won't wait for Spring. I'm loving the 'doula' part of my work. I am a hypno-therapist, among the many other things I do. Hypno-Birthing is a wonderful way to bring a new spirit through. Being present when a new life emerges is a precious, awe inspiring experience. I can't wait to meet little Miss May. I remember the look on her mommy's face when I spilled the beans about her having "two" children. She had taken a pregnancy test the day before and it was negative. After what I said, she went right back home and took another test and sure enough, it was positive. Mom and Dad couldn't be happier. She's almost cooked to perfection and ready for the buzzer to go off. We'll have our birth blessing ceremony upon her arrival. I am honored to have been asked to officiate.

I'm having an Open House in March. Some of you haven't seen the new kitchen or the new studio or the finished loft/office/guest room. In fact, some of you haven't seen the new "Deep Pleasure" paint in the bedroom. My whole house has been completely redone in the passed two or three years. Even the deck has a new firepit and bar. It has been a long process and a very creative one. I hope you all like it!

I'm performing a wedding in June for artist and singer, Anne Palmer and her fiance. The ceremony will take place on June 1st. Congratulations! Anne, Honey....finish your thesis. You don't need to have that hanging over your head while planning a wedding. You are going to be a most beautiful bride.

I'll head out right after the wedding for a trip to Phoenix for Michael's 4th birthday. I'll be doing an open channel and private readings while I'm there. I met all of the neighbors at a prayer circle the night before Marlie's surgery. All of the ladies there are great people. I loved them all as soon as I met them. They came from all corners of America. Two from New Jersey, one from Georgia, two from California, and if Darcy times it right, we'll have one from Washington.

Time to run down to Redondo Pier for a Peace Vigil. See y'all on the flip side.