Friday, December 08, 2006

Psychic

In Greek the word psychic means, "of the soul". When we use our psychic ability, which we all have, we are tuning into the energy of the soul, or the natural life force that permeates every living creature and every inanimate object. How many times have you thought of someone and minutes later have them call you on the phone? Or you think of a song and within a minute or two it's playing on the radio or in the doctors office? Have you ever walked into an empty room only to feel the energy of people who had been there in the past? We all were born with this ability to connect with the energy around us and receive the messages, warnings, directions.

Psychic energy is at play in the plant and animal world, as well. My friend Donald used to talk to his plants and play music for them. He swore he could hear them calling for water when he was neglecting their needs. I used to have a book about communicating with plants....I'll have to find that. I think it was called, "The Secret Life of Plants".

Animals, as I've come to experience with my new dog, Maggie, have the ability to communicate with energy. The Dog Whisperer says a dog can feel energy being transmitted through a leash. If the dog walker is tense or afraid the dog will respond. He says over and over..."Stay calm and assertive." Dogs, cats, birds have the ability to feel an approaching natural disaster. Many people have reported that their pets were acting nervous or hiding when an earthquake hit or just before a tornado blew by. How did they know? They didn't hear it on the radio or get it from Eyewitness News.

I did a reading for a man last week. He asked me about his relationship with his girlfriend. He wanted to know what the future held for them. I saw a baby. I thought, "Oh dear...." I wondered if this was going to be good news or not. As always, that is not for me to decide. So, I told him. "I see a baby." He said they've been discussing having children. Well, then....Are you ready for the rest of the story as I see it? I should ask people before I begin a reading, if they want to hear everything. As it turned out the reading clarified all the questions he had in his head but couldn't put into words. All the information came to ease his mind and put him in touch with the reality of his beliefs and explained the feelings he was having about the future with her. These little answers, little messages from the other side, have a powerful impact on people. So, I've decided to offer 15 minute sessions. Sometimes people just have one question. One burning desire to understand something or hear from someone. Not everyone needs the marathon readings I've been doing lately. Three and four hours of dialog with spirits and guides isn't always necessary.

No comments: