Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Holidays have arrived....holy mole.

Busy, busy, busy.

It's becoming more challenging to stay on top of this blog as business and personal demands have grown and multiplied. There are parties to attend, classes that are on-going, an out-of-town guest to entertain and a family to care for. Oh yes....and a dog. Not so little a task, this dog. Anyway, I'm here for the moment to touch bases with my loyal readers. You! I love you guys.

My website is going to be outstanding as I've finally decided on a web mistress of the highest quality. Her name is Mae and she's a local California girl. Her website is www.webworkit.com
I just fell in love with her. She has the kind of experience I need and ideas I never would have thought of. She thinks BIG! Ya gotta love it.

2006 has been a magical year of change and transformation. 2007 is launching all the changes into the stratosphere. There will be book deals (finally!) a television show, international travel, and who knows what else! What a wonderful creation!

That's all the time I have for now. But, I will be writing again soon and often. This blog address will have a link on the website. It's all good!

No comments: