Sunday, December 17, 2006

Love According to Shinn

Every woman on this planet is taking her initiation in love. "A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another." Ouspensky states, in Tertium Organum, that "love is a cosmic phenomenon" and opens the fourth dimensional world. "The World of the Wondrous."

Real love is selfless and free from fear. Real love pours itself out upon the object of its affection without demanding any return. Its joy is in the joy of giving. Love is God in manifestation and the strongest magnetic force in the Universe.

Pure, unselfish love draws to itself its own; it does not need to seek or demand. Scarcely anyone has the faintest conception of real love. When people are selfish, tyrannical, or fearful in their affections, they lose the thing they love. Jealousy is the worst enemy of love, for the imagination runs riot, seeing the loved one attracted to another, and invariably these fears objectify if they are not neutralized.

With love usually comes terrific fear. Nearly every woman comes into the world with a mythical woman in the back of her mind who seems to rob her of her love.

She has been called "the other woman". Of course, it comes from a woman's belief in duality. So long as shevisualizesinterference, it will come.

With these thoughts, it is usually very difficult for a woman to see herself loved by someone. These affirmations are to impress the truth of the situation upon her subconscious mind for in reality there is only oneness.

LOVE AFFIRMATIONS

As I am one with God, the Undivided One, I am one with my undivided love and undivided happiness.


The Light of the Christ within now wipes out all fear, doubt, anger, and resentment. God's love pours through me, an irresistible magnetic current. I see only perfection and draw to me my own.

Devine Love, through me, now dissolves all seeming obstacles and makes clear, easy, and successful my way.

I love everyone and everyone loves me. My apparent enemy becomes my friend, a golden link in the chain of my good.

I am at peace with myself and with the whole world. I love everyone and everyone loves me. The floodgates of my good now open.