Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Back to life.

My darling daughter and beautiful grandchildren left here on Saturday to return to Phoenix and school and their regular life. My house is very quiet now and I'm recovering from a bit of a cold.

Today I will take down the tree and pack away the snow globes and silver candles, door wreaths and any other decorations I find as I clean up. I like to leave myself notes in the boxes for next year. Little reminders of this Christmas and advice for next. I might pack a recipe we found or a photo of Marlie and Michael in the ocean on New Year's Day.

It's back to work now. Back to my readings, writing, teaching and my regular life. There are new classes I'm creating for those who cannot commit to the six month course. I have a few ideas for one day classes focusing on specific subjects. I'm developing a new workbook and have committed to complete the other book about my psychic gift and development. It's going to be a fun year for me, busy and fun.