Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Psychic Children

Psychic children and Indigo Children need more support for what they are experiencing than our educational system can provide. There is a show on television for them but there are few people in this field who can provide them with training and information to assist them with their 'gifts'.
I've written a bit about what it was like for me as a psychic child. I was fortunate to have a mother who understood what I was experiencing. I kept it a secret from my school mates but I was labeled as 'strange' anyway. When I was 10 I dreamed of creating a place for kids like me. I wanted to create a safe place for kids to go and be themselves and get the support they needed to flourish with their knowledge and special talents. They are special and they need to feel special instead of 'strange' or 'weird'.
I learned how to manage my energy and learned the tools to protect myself. I learned how to amplify energy when I needed to and how to close it down when I wanted. I had to wait until I was in my late 20s to find a teacher who knew how to train me. I want children to have special teachers as soon as they begin to have psychic experiences at whatever age that is. My grandchildren have abilities and I am working with them to understand what is happening.

This camp or special school will be in California. Perhaps in Idyllwild where the vibration is powerful and the air is clean. I'm going to get started on creating that today.

If you have a child with psychic abilities or know someone who does, please have them contact me at elizabeth.aleccia@gmail.com or 310 849-9617. Thank you.