Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Notice new links

I added a couple of links to wonderful resources for a spiritual feast of entertainment "The Spiritual Cinema Circle", and information, "Science of Peace".

This month I will host a movie and snack evening for anyone interested. I have a new HD flat screen television large enough for everyone to get a great view. I have plenty of seating space and the kitchen will be open for snacks and beverages. You're invited to send me an email and I'll send back to you the date and time and directions.

I don't know about you, but I find it increasingly more difficult to find movies in the theaters that are entertaining and uplifting. I don't enjoy watching movies about adultery, murder, incest, war or frivolous and demeaning violence and high drama. It simply bores me now. I want to put my attention on more positive images. If I want to watch war, terrorism, lies, deceit and negativity I'll turn on Fox News.

Enlighten Up Evenings will now commence! Come join me!