Friday, December 14, 2007

Scripting about financial abundance

I have a dear friend named, MONEY. She is a wonderful energetic partner in my life and she is so much fun. She surprises me by showing up in my wallet and in my bank account all the time. She has the wonderful ability to multiply like bunny rabbits. She loves to have fun with me. She takes me to the movies and she buys me lunch. She loves to help me decorate my home and she even takes me to the spa for a massage, a facial and a new hair-do. I love my friend, MONEY and she loves me right back. She shows up everywhere I go. Today I am amplifying, in my body, the magnetic point of attraction for her. We are working together to end world hunger and to help all children find shelter and an education. We are working together to heal Mother Earth by planting trees and visiting GREEN PEACE. She's a great Friend to me and my family. I want to hug her today and tell her how much I love her and how much I appreciate her abundant presence in my life. Today I am paying bills with her and we are going to listen to music as we work together.....Together we can do miraculous things. She travels all over the world and she loves all that she does with her energy. She brings food to the hungry, she lights up the dark places for our safety, she builds machines that help doctors and nurses heal the sick. She supports scientists who are finding solutions for every problem. She's an amazing, powerful vibration and I welcome her in my life. I amplify her love by sending her out into the world with my blessings. I am blessed to have her as my friend and I welcome her.