Monday, November 06, 2006

Denver Sista's

I met some wonderful women in Denver. The class, "Women, Wisdom and Power" turned into an open channel reading, which was a surprise to me. I had lesson plans and reading lists all prepared and a tight schedule to follow but after spending five days doing private readings it was clear to me that an open channel session was the way to go. The perfect venue was provided the day before and all our needs appeared just as if it was planned all along. Funny how it works when you get out of the way.

Seven women, seven eager, incredible, powerful women came together and the information that came through was just what everyone needed. I can't wait to go back and do it again. So, in February, I hope to be flying back to facilitate the spiritual ceremony at the birth of a baby girl named May. Steven said he will join me and we will also take a training in Castle Rock for Psych-K. I'll do more readings and perhaps a full-day class before coming back to Los Angeles.

Shanon's baby girl, Marlie, will arrive on December 18th. So, I'll be traveling every month from now on. Next weekend I'll be in Idyllwild for the Progressive Healers Network, then to Palm Springs for Thanksgiving, home for three weeks, then to Phoenix for the arrival of my new grandaughter. I'll stay in Phoenix for a few weeks then back to L.A. for three weeks then back to Denver, Castle Rock and Boulder. I'm creating a class in Chicago for May. Last January I decided I wanted to travel more so here it is. Ask and you will receive. Next year there will be classes in New York, Washington D.C., San Antonio, TX, and Idaho. Whew! Careful what you ask for. Gotta dash....I'm booked today.

No comments: