Saturday, April 08, 2006

I so love how life works....

Ya know how I wrote about the new office, bathroom and patio? The new furniture, paint, art, flowers, shelves and such? When it was completed I stood back and looked at it all and thought...."Man-o-man, this is beautiful." I also thought, "I'd really like to change the look of that old tub and shower in the bathroom. It needs a new shower door and I'd love to raise that ceiling to make it really great. I could put in that new lighting I want. Yep, that's what I want."

This morning the bathroom ceiling caved in from a leak in a water pipe.....now I have to pull out all the soaked drywall and spray everything with bleach and let it dry out before we close it up....but now that it's down, isn't it the perfect time to raise the ceiling and put in the new lighting? I say, yes! I'll probably keep the old bathtub and tile but it's time for a new shower door and steam unit, lighting and shower head. See how it works? You say what you want and the universe delivers, even if it has to hit you over the head with it. LOL

No comments: