Saturday, April 22, 2006

I am so loving LIFE!

I'm busier than a one armed paper hanger but it's all good. I spent Easter in Phoenix with the family and drove back here to finish up the office remodel. The new floor on the patio will be finished next week, as will the bathroom ceiling, with the only exception being some upholstery items. It looks so beautiful. I couldn't be more pleased. It's warm and soothing and the energy is clear and high. All of the flowers I planted last month are delighted to be here.

I have a couple coming tonight for my "Couples Nite". The hot tub has a new fragrance and the fireplace has a fresh log. I've lit fifteen candles out there and a few inside too. The music is soft and relaxing and the comforter is in the dryer for fluffing.

They should be here any minute. I love working with couples.

Better run.....

No comments: